Who is Andy Tolbert?
Andrea “Andy” Tolbert, The Blue Jeans Broker
After entering the Real Estate Industry over a decade ago, Andy made it her mission to master every aspect of Real Estate, Mortgages, Investing, and the interactions between the three. Her in-depth understanding of the nuances of this industry soon had CPA’s, Real Estate Agents, Attorney’s, and other professionals seeking her guidance. More recently, she’s been interviewed by such media outlets as the New York Times, the Orlando Business Journal, aol.com/SmartMoney.com, UCF-TV, and the local CBS affiliate, Channel 6.
Andy is very active in her industry, including being a founding board member of the Investors Resource Center and Editor of SeminoleCountyForeclosureBlog.com, BeforeYouShortSale.com, and numerous other sites. She also is a Broker-Associate at HD Realty located in the Orlando area.
Your audiences want to know more about real estate, foreclosures, short sales and even investing. Some of them have been in the business a while, but want the tools to expand their profitability and reduce their work load; others are chomping at the bit to get started, but just don’t have a plan of action. What is the solution for both groups? Our quality training programs that address their concerns on a base level.
Andy is no stranger to speaking to real estate specialists of all levels. Just take a look at her background:
Andy and Tim Tolbert
out by the River
- Founder and Past President, Investors Resource Center, Orlando (7 years)
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Instructor
- Authored 5 Courses approved by the Florida Real Estate Commission for CEU’s for Realtors:
Foreclosure & Short Sale Symposium (7 hours CEU)
Advanced Short Sale Q&A’s (4 hours CEU)
Real World Real Estate: Finance (4 hours CEU)
Foreclosure Crash Course (3 hours through FloridaRealtors CEExpress)
Intro to Social Media for Realtors (3 hours through FloridaRealtors CEExpress)
- Trainer for several seminars, including:
- Blue Jeans Investing Bus Trip (Author/Producer/Presenter)
- Finding the Money, Part I & II (Author/Producer/Presenter)
- Instructor for Florida Mortgage Brokers 20 hour Pre-Licensing Class
- Lead Instructor for Atmor Mortgage Corp’s “Real World Real Estate” Series
- Featured Trainer for MortgageBootCamp.net’s Conference Call Series
- Former National Director of Training, Investors Resource Center of America
- Panelist and Table Leader for Wealth Builders REEA “Eagles”
- Guest Speaker at events sponsored by LifeTigers.com, Sanford Rotary, Women’s Endeavors in Business, Information Marketers and Speakers Association, Investors Resource Center of America, and many others.
- Guest Presenter at Lou Brown’s Millionaire Deal Maker boot camp
Andy was also recently featured on the Orlando Fox affiliate’s 6 o’clock news as an expert for their segment on “Investing in Foreclosures.” Andy is an active investor who bought her first house in 1995 and still owns it as a rental to this day. Her background also includes being a Realtor ™ Member, former partner in a real estate and property management firm, and former owner of a Correspondent Mortgage Lender in Central Florida. She also runs Compass Training Center, a school which provides pre-license and continuing education in both the real estate and mortgage industries.
If you are now ready to fire up your audiences and add to your bottom line results, Andy Tolbert is available for 2014 bookings and beyond, and can format her presentations for any length of time. Her high energy, hands-on training style will give your audience the knowledge and confidence to achieve success.
To have Andy present to your group or event, please contact Compass Publishing at 407-328-0970 or email Andy@AndyTolbert.com
What Our Students are Saying:
“, “6″); ?>